Our services include: site investigation, site preparation and foundation design for all building categories including multifamily to high rise residential and from industrial to commercial and institutional. We are specialists in the use and interpretation of electronic cone penetration testing data for pile design and design of conventional foundations on soft clays and liquefaction assessments. GeoPacific has been fortunate to develop an expertise in heavy structure foundation design. We have been the geotechnical engineer for over 75% of all high-rise construction in downtown Vancouver since 1995. We have provided deep foundation design work for high rise residential towers and commercial developments.
- High Rise Residential Towers (400 to 650 feet): Shangri-La, The Melville, Ritz Carleton, Residences, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Wall One, Residences on Georgia, Telus Gardens, Park Avenue, Maddox, Marine Gateway, Rogers’ Arena Towers
- Over 50 towers completed in Richmond including: River Green Olympic Oval Riverfront Lands Development, Parc Riveria in North Richmond, The Legacy Lands in East Richmond
- Tallest Towers in Burnaby: Metropolis @ Metrotown, Chancellor, Luma, Sovereign, Station Square
- Largest Residential Tower in Kelowna: Skye
- Commercial Projects: Pacific Link Development, Scott Road, Surrey, Burnaby Business Park, Marshland Avenue, Dominion Triangle, Dominion Avenue at Lougheed Highway, Fremont Village, Golden Ears Business Park, Glenlyon Business Park, New Haven, 24th Avenue Business, Calgary Highland Business Park
- Industrial Projects: Canexus Chemical Plant, Saputo Plant
- Infrastructure: Westshore Terminals, Neptune Terminals, Pacific Coast Terminal, Seismic Upgrades to Lower Mainland Schools, Pharmacy Building UBC, Student Union Building UBC, Kelowna General Hospital Upgrade, MSA Hospital, BC Cancer Agency, VCH Icord Building, YVR Parkade, CHC Airport Hanger, YVR Operations Building, Vancouver South Transfer Station.